- Art Print is " border on each side.
- This Giclee Art Poster was Created and Designed by an Award-winning Artist, not by an Anonymous Production Team.
- Designed, Printed, and Produced in Oregon, USA.
- Premium Archival Ink & Thick Art Paper Giclee Print with Intense, Rich Colors that are True to the Artist’s Vision and Original Artwork.
- We Curate & Create First-class Art Prints that Reflect the Magnificent, Beautiful, & Distinctive Ideas, Art, or Locations that Inspired Them.
As low as $14.95
Self-taught Seaside, Oregon artist Dave Bartholet showed up on the planet in 1949. Having spent his early childhood in Wyoming, his love for wildlife was forged from the get-go. His loose style of watercolors has proven to be very popular to an estimated 100,000 households that have collected his work of over 400 limited-edition nature and travel prints. He has illustrated many magazines and book covers as well as a commissioned mural for the National Wildlife Refuge 100-year recognition, a 30 ‘x 50’ effort.
|Theme||Travel Art Print from Original Painting|