Grand Teton National Park Winter Wolf
- Art Print is " border on each side.
- This Giclee Art Poster was Created and Designed by an Award-winning Artist, not by an Anonymous Production Team.
- Designed, Printed, and Produced in Oregon, USA.
- Premium Archival Ink & Thick Art Paper Giclee Print with Intense, Rich Colors that are True to the Artist’s Vision and Original Artwork.
- We Curate & Create First-class Art Prints that Reflect the Magnificent, Beautiful, & Distinctive Ideas, Art, or Locations that Inspired Them.
As low as $18.95
Only %1 left
A graduate of the Alberta College of Art and Design in Alberta, Canada, Kari Lehr focused on illustration for almost 20 years while living in Calgary and raising her three children. After moving to the Crowsnest Pass in Southern Alberta, Kari gradually moved away from illustration and into painting. Her work explores themes relating to womanhood and our connection to the natural world and each other. “I have always been fascinated by bears; they fill me with a curious sense of wonder and delight mixed with dread; I feel a connection to bears and try to express my deep respect and admiration for them, and all wild creatures, in my paintings. I love to paint them as portraits with an almost human-like quality and connection to the viewer”
|Theme||Travel Art Print from Original Painting|