Multnomah Falls In Winter
- Art Print is " border on each side.
- This Giclee Art Poster was Created and Designed by an Award-winning Artist, not by an Anonymous Production Team.
- Designed, Printed, and Produced in Oregon, USA.
- Premium Archival Ink & Thick Art Paper Giclee Print with Intense, Rich Colors that are True to the Artist’s Vision and Original Artwork.
- We Curate & Create First-class Art Prints that Reflect the Magnificent, Beautiful, & Distinctive Ideas, Art, or Locations that Inspired Them.
As low as $14.95
Photographer Steve Terrill is a native of Portland, Oregon. His career began in 1980 when he was hired as a staff photographer by Beautiful America Publishing. Weeks later, his career literally exploded when he captured the eruption of Mt. St Helens on 18 May, 1980. The photos were seen worldwide; one of them was even presented to President Jimmy Carter. He has trekked and photographed throughout the United States. However, his main focus has been the great Pacific Northwest where he has sought to preserve on film the grandeur of nature. His work has been featured in countless books, calendars, and magazines including publications by Audubon, National Geographic, Sierra Club, National Wildlife, Outdoor Photographer, Travel & Leisure and more.
|Theme||Landscape and Nature Art Photography|