Titanic Starboard Impact
- Art Print is " border on each side.
- This Giclee Art Poster was Created and Designed by an Award-winning Artist, not by an Anonymous Production Team.
- Designed, Printed, and Produced in Oregon, USA.
- Premium Archival Ink & Thick Art Paper Giclee Print with Intense, Rich Colors that are True to the Artist’s Vision and Original Artwork.
- We Curate & Create First-class Art Prints that Reflect the Magnificent, Beautiful, & Distinctive Ideas, Art, or Locations that Inspired Them.
As low as $19.95
This work of art is by Capt. Richard DeRosset, a maritime and aviation historian and one of the nation's foremost marine and aviation artists, known for his superb depiction of maritime scenes. His works have been commissioned by numerous museums, notably the San Diego Aerospace, Navy Combat Art, and Smithsonian Institution. A Professional Member of the International Society of Marine Painters and an official U.S. Coast Guard artist, Richard spends hours of intensive research into the background and details of his works.
|Theme||Nautical Themed Painting Art|